We’re here for you during the COVID-19 crisis! Click here for online referrals or call 1-888-543-7247 for assistance.
Attention Providers! Contact the Crystal Stairs Resource and Referral Program to learn how you can get a partial reimbursement, up to $150, for CPR training! Click here for more information and to download your reimbursement forms!Learn More
Are you interested in taking your program to the next level? If you are a Family Child Care provider or non-CSPP funded center-based provider, this opportunity may be right for you!Learn More
Help the intellectual and social development of the child by encouraging self-confidence, spontaneity, curiosity, and self-discipline through active participation in the classroom settingLearn More
Our Child Care Resource and Referral Service helps parents in South Los Angeles, Inglewood, Hawthorne, Gardena, and Lawndale to find childcare.
Children with trauma histories need to feel safe, have strong relationships, and support with managing their feelings and behaviors. TIC Trainings can equip you with these skills!Learn More
Come join our virtual library experience as we read a children's literary classic and do a lesson activity together. Children, parents, and providers welcome!Learn More
• CA Department of Public Health
• CA Employment Development Department EDD
• CA Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
• Centers for Disease Control
• Dress for Success
• Labor & Workforce Development Agency
• Request for Medical Shelter Rooms
• PBS Learning Media: Bring the World to Your Classroom
• Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans for child care providers through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
• Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Program to prevent child care providers from going out of business and to support child care for families, including healthcare workers, first responders, and others playing critical roles during this crisis
• Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
• Unemployment Insurance or Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
• Be Strong Families
• Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress
• First5 California
• LA County Library
• LAUSD Grab and Go Food information
• Nickelodeon Parents
• PBS Parent Resources
• Sesame Workshop
• Zero to Three
Stay connected with us through email, our social media channels or by calling us directly.
Crystal Stairs, Inc. HQ - (323) 299-8998
Facebook - @Crystal.Stairs1
Instagram - @CrystalStairsLA
Twitter - @CrystalStairsLA
You may also contact us by completing the ‘Contact Us’ Web Form
Donate new and unopened resources to support our network child care providers who continue to operate child care facilities across our service areas.
The Crystal Stairs Head Start Program is a critical part of our family services mission to improve the lives of families through child care services, research, and advocacy, by providing comprehensive child development services for low-income children and their families. Head Start is a national program that promotes school readiness by enhancing the social and cognitive development of children.
English Application Here!
Spanish Application Here!
Click the image above to learn how you can donate to Crystal Stairs by shopping at any of the stores below!
Sign up and stay up-to-date with the latest news, views and opinions from the Crystal Stairs team.
(click to enlarge)
Crystal Stairs Inc.
5110 West Goldleaf Circle, Suite 150
Los Angeles, CA 90056-1282
Hours: 8AM - 5PM
Telephone: (323) 299-8998 (323) 299-8998