Attention: School and Lobby Closure
Attention: Out of concern for the health and safety of our staff, children, parents, and providers, and guidance from state and local public health officials regarding COVID-19, the Crystal Stairs Wateridge and Long Beach lobbies remain closed until further notice. In addition, our Early Head Start/Head Start closures have been extended through June 30th. Please stay tuned as the site closures may extend past June 30th.
Be on the look-out for more communications and updates from Crystal Stairs, Inc.
• CA Department of Public Health
• CA Employment Development Department EDD
• CA Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
• Centers for Disease Control
• Dress for Success
• Labor & Workforce Development Agency
• Request for Medical Shelter Rooms
• PBS Learning Media: Bring the World to Your Classroom
• Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans for child care providers through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
• Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Program to prevent child care providers from going out of business and to support child care for families, including healthcare workers, first responders, and others playing critical roles during this crisis
• Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
• Unemployment Insurance or Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
• Be Strong Families
• Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress
• First5 California
• LA County Library
• LAUSD Grab and Go Food information
• Nickelodeon Parents
• PBS Parent Resources
• Sesame Workshop
• Zero to Three
Stay connected with us through email, our social media channels or by calling us directly.
Crystal Stairs, Inc. HQ - (323) 299-8998
Facebook - @Crystal.Stairs1
Instagram - @CrystalStairsLA
Twitter - @CrystalStairsLA
You may also contact us by completing the ‘Contact Us’ Web Form
Donate new and unopened resources to support our network child care providers who continue to operate child care facilities across our service areas.
The Crystal Stairs Head Start Program is a critical part of our family services mission to improve the lives of families through child care services, research, and advocacy, by providing comprehensive child development services for low-income children and their families. Head Start is a national program that promotes school readiness by enhancing the social and cognitive development of children.
English Application Here!
Spanish Application Here!
Click the image above to learn how you can donate to Crystal Stairs by shopping at any of the stores below!