Our Referral Process is Simple
Our Referral Specialist are here to help you find child care programs and resources that meet your needs. Need help paying for child care? Our specialists can also refer you to our Child Care Subsidies Program, where our Enrollment Unit is waiting to assist you. Be sure to Schedule uninterrupted time for a quality child care referral call. Our goal is to educate and assist you in navigating the child care system while providing you with the best care available that meets your child(ren) and family needs.
Before you call, consider your child care needs...
- Location – Near work, home or your child(ren)’s school?
- Days and Hours of Care – Do you need
- Full or Part Time Care?
- Weekdays, Weekends, Holidays?
- Year round, Off-Track, Summer Only, 12-Month Care
- Drop-in, Evening or Overnight Care?
- Variable Schedules/Shifts?
- Does your child have any special needs?
Community Care Licensing, to check a provider's history of complaints or violations is also included.
Call today, our Referral Line at (888) KIDS-247, a friendly and knowledgeable Referral Specialist is waiting to assist you. Our lines are open Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., but you can leave a message 24 hours a day and we will return your call during the next business day.